The 2011 Conference is quickly approaching and we are looking forward to seeing many of you in Harrisburg in just 3 weeks!
If you haven't yet reserved your hotel room, the Sheraton let us know today that you can still get the special conference rate, but it is only available by contacting Lisa Chenoweth directly at 717-558-4607 or by e-mail at Lisa.Chenoweth@sheratonhershey.com.
If you still haven't decided on whether or not you would like to attend, check out this list of 5 reasons why you won't want to miss this year's conference:
The opportunity to:
- Meet and network with paraprofessionals from other states.
- Attend diverse workshops covering ELL, special and general education, reading, writing, behavior management, nutrition and much more.
- Learn techniques for improving student behavior and academic performance.
- Earn up to 15 In-Serivce or ACT 48 Hours and 1 University Credit.
- Discuss paraprofessional training and career development with local, state, and national leaders.