A few months ago, we posted some material from the 2006 National Conference. Since then, we have done some redecorating and those files were lost in the shuffle. They are now available again in a new and improved format. Well, some of them are- the rest will be coming soon. You can now view the files directly in your web browser instead of having to download a PowerPoint file and open it on your computer. We are using a new service called SlideShare that allows you to easily share PowerPoint Presentations online. You can find the materials listed here.
You can see four of the new presenations:
- Building Systems in Utah: A Blueprint for Success
- Hawaii State Department of Education and Community Colleges: Partnerships in Paradise
- How Can We Use Assessment Techniques to Enhance the Learning of Pareducators? Or, How Do We Know if Our Students Are Learning?
- Keys for the Future Paraprofessionals Becoming Teachers
Or notes from this presentation:
- Building Better Behavior: A Program Describing Fundamental Behavior Strategies Appropriate for Paraeducators
If you enjoy any of the presentations, please take a minute to leave a note in the comments at the bottom of that presentation.