For those of you who were unable to attend this year's National Conference, many of the presenters have made their presentations and handouts available to you through the new conference materials page. The following sessions are currently available:
- Building Better Behavior: A Program Describing Fundamental Behavior Strategies for Paraeducators
- Building Systems in Utah: A Blueprint for Success
- Hawaii State Department of Education and Community Colleges: Partnerships in Paradise
- How Can We Use Assessment Techniques to Enhance the Learning of Pareducators? Or, How Do We Know if Our Students Are Learning?
- Keys for the Future Paraprofessionals Becoming Teachers
- Load Your Toolbox: Behavioral Strategies for Everyone!
- Paraeducator Training: Making the Decisions and Finding the Materials That Meet Your District's Needs
- Paraprofessional Orientation: Need to Know
- Proud to Be a Para Because I Make a Difference!
- Strategies for Incorporating the National Reading Panels Five Components of Reading into the Classroom
- Study Groups As a Professional Development Model for Paraprofessionals
- The Art of Synergy-Building Effective Teacher/Paraeducator Teams
- The Choice is Yours: Do You Want to Help or Hamper Inclusion?
- The Effective Use of Teacher Assistants
- Tracking Student Behaviors' So That Administrators and Staff Can Identify Strategies to Help All Students Be Successful
- Transition Needs of Older Youth With Disabilities
Look for more sessions available in the coming weeks.