SAVE THE DATE!
April 16–18 2015 National Conference
Hartford, Connecticut at the Hilton Hartford Hotel
Call For Papers and Conference Registration
Mark your calendars for the 32nd National Conference on the Training and Employment of Paraeducators, sponsored by the National Resource Center for Paraeducators (NRCP). The 2015 conference theme is “The Power of Paraeducators: A Pathway to Excellence.”
Don’t miss this opportunity to:
- meet and network with paraeducators, teachers and administrators from other school districts, states and countries; and
- attend diverse workshops covering literacy and math common core, small group instruction, ELL, early childhood, supervision, writing, proactive behavior management, autism, strategies for students with significant cognitive disabilities, MTSS (Multi- Tiered Systems of Student Support), and more.
Be sure to sign up for our email newsletter to be notified of conference news and updates!
5 Reasons You Will Want to Attend the 2015 Conference!
You don't want to miss this opportunity to:
- Meet and network with paraeducators, teachers and administrators from other school districts, states and countries.
- Attend diverse workshops covering literacy, small group instructions, ELL, supervision, writing, matt, proactive behavior management, autism, strategies for students with significant cognitive disabilities, and others.
- Learn techniques for communication & building effective teacher/paraeducator teams.
- Hear about model programs and systems for paraeducators, their supervising teachers and school administrators.
- Walk away with ideas that you can implement in your own school districts or classrooms.
For more information, contact us here or at 435-797-7272