Announcing the 34th Annual NRCP Conference!
SEATAC area, Washington State
Conference Registration is now available!
Mark your calendars for the 34th National Conference on the Training and Employment of Paraeducators, sponsored by the National Resource Center for Paraeducators (NRCP).
Don’t miss this opportunity to:
- Meet and network with paraeducators, teachers and administrators from other school districts, states and countries; and
- Discover the latest training programs and discuss models for paraeducator-to-teacher career pathways with community college and university personnel; and
- Attend diverse workshops covering literacy and math common core, small group instruction, ELL, early childhood, supervision, writing, proactive behavior management, autism, strategies for students with significant cognitive disabilities, MTSS (Multi- Tiered Systems of Student Support), and more.
Be sure to sign up for our email newsletter to be notified of conference news and updates!
5 Reasons You Will Want to Attend the 2018 Conference!
You don't want to miss this opportunity to:
- Meet and network with paraeducators, teachers and administrators from other school districts, states and countries.
- Attend diverse workshops covering literacy, small group instructions, ELL, supervision, writing, math, proactive behavior management, autism, strategies for students with significant cognitive disabilities, and others.
- Learn techniques for communication & building effective teacher/paraeducator teams.
- Hear about model programs and systems for paraeducators, their supervising teachers and school administrators.
- Walk away with ideas that you can implement in your own school districts or classrooms.
For more information, contact us here or at 435-797-7272